This is not financial advice. Do your own research and seek a financial professional before making any investments. We are not responsible for any issues or loss.
how to get succeed in web3— wil (@wilxlee) December 4, 2021
many are considering a transition
from web2 to web3.
whether u work in a professional trade,
whether u have a huge following already,
whether u run a fortune 1000 company,
the steps are the same.
here it goes
1. immerse urself
before thinking of dropping any collection,
immerse urself in the web3 ethos.
– understand what the narrative is against web2.
– understand why was web3 born and what makes it special
– understand the community and the players who control the narrative.
– @adidasoriginals does this super well.
– they could have easily dropped a 20k collection rake in millions and still fail to penetrate the community like a lot of big brands/celebs have done in the past.
– they understand its easy to FUD
a corporation coming in with big moves
imo: next step – mid cap brands, then small cap brands to appeal to all entry lvl.
2. do what is not scalable
insert urself in conversations, reply to all ur msges,
read ur comments, create content, engage.
– these are things that are not scalable.
– you can’t hire others to do this for u.
– you can’t use a bot.
– you can’t neglect this
– @KeithGrossman does this super well
– he pops into communities to chat
– he engages conversation
– he dms ppl
– he is also the president of @timepieces
yet he understands the importance of doing
what is not scalable, to learn, to grow and
to thrive in this space
when you genuinely care, it show.
web3 ppl are smart and they can smell fishiness from a mile away. they also have no problem calling BS.
– the worst is if you don’t care and u pretend to.
– be authentic. be real. be raw.
– be u.
– @garyvee does this super well
– from his daily engagements, to his passion bleeding through the camera, voice, words, to his actions in supporting artists.
– bottom line is he cares and ppl resonate with real ppl.
imo: i don’t think hes just doing it for @veefriends
– he sees the future of web3 and hes jumping in neck deep first to venture the waters.
– all his web2 clients sees him execute, wants a piece and @garyvee continues to be the pioneer.
ie. starting with @budweiserusa – after all @veefriends is just another marketing tool.
pay attention to what others are doing.
cut through the noise and develop the ability to critically think.
match ur thesis with relentless work ethic.
web3 is still in a land grab phase,
u can still make it.
like + retweet if you find this is helpful— wil (@wilxlee) December 4, 2021
my mark in this space is to lend
a helping hand in your journey
This thread content is created by @wilxlee and shared for educational purposes only.