This is not financial advice. Do your own research and seek a financial professional before making any investments. We are not responsible for any issues or loss.
turning ~7.5 ETH to 70+ ETH in 30 days with #NFTs— wil (@wilxlee) September 5, 2021
1. Blue Chip
– my first thought into #NFTs is to NOT LOSE money.
– so its only logical to invest in what others deem as bluechip NFTs.
– naturally, #BAYC is what keeps coming up that is affordable. so i aped in 8.5E
what really tipped the scale is…
2. The Community
– who the hell is crazy enough to meet in strangers over jpgs…
– when i see REAL LIFE adoption is when i know this is something not to pass on.
WHAT’S UP @BoredApeYC!!!! BAYC LA meetup! #bayc @seannana pic.twitter.com/L62wgVdv8n— SWICKIE 🌆🌃 BAYC Elite Ape KIKI (@topshotswickie) July 21, 2021
3. Never Get Priced Out
– its natural to want to flip and reenter, however, sometimes, this market moves REALLY fast – hence “floor is lava”
– that means once you sell, the floor raises above your selling price, thus pricing you out.
– set x1.5 floor at least
– a day may feel like weeks in #NFTs
– so much is going on, but holding on dear life for GREAT projects is important.
– after all – it takes months for real businesses to build.. so let the project do its thing..
PS: got 1ETH out – while swapping to another #BAYC
– know who the players are in the game – recognize the creators who are there to deliver VALUE
– they understand the business
– short term rugs = $ – VALUE = $$$
– i’ve been priced out of @beaniemaxi project for a while
– so when $BGLD came out, i knew it was it
– tbh – i didn’t understand #bloot nor #loot nor #agld nor #bgld
– i just knew that #bgld would play a huge piece in the master world that @beaniemaxi is building
– + for ppl who don’t need money – reputation is much more important
7. Study History
– look at #agld at $385M market cap at ~$5
– #bgld at ~$45M market cap at ~$0.50
– this became a no brainer for me
8. Trust Your Gut
– although #bayc has all the tail wind working in their favor with with #sothebys + #christies, the price is somewhat priced in.
– i decided to liquidate ASAP. didn’t worry too much about losing ~10-15% and listed close to floor…
– time is of essence!
9. Act With Precision
– after liquidation, aped in full amount into $BGLD before any more news would break.
– lesson here – don’t ape it all at once, buy separate trnx of ~5E to avoid others exiting on you..
– spent extra 10%, avg cost $0.47
10. Alpha Group
this would not be possible if not of @Casual_Calls getting me into the infamous @CyberKongz
sooo much love for that amazing kongz in there for walking me through this.
#1 alpha group
currently #BGLD at $1.14 =
7.5E –> ~70ETH in 30 days.
sharing this to show the lessons and thought process along the way. it really isn’t about the gains. its just to get your attention. what matters more is the decision making process, so you too, can make it. #gmi
if you enjoyed this – like it and retweet it 🙏🏽— wil (@wilxlee) September 5, 2021
follow for more daily doses. https://t.co/qTYz4zop9A
PS: still holding on my bag: conviction. will eventually scale out to protect capital and let the rest run, so that i can get my #bayc back…
PSS: this thread is inspired by @mevcollector thank you 🙏🏽https://t.co/WHdZzfoltq— wil (@wilxlee) September 5, 2021
This thread content is created by @wilxlee and shared for educational purposes only.